Sunday, February 23, 2014

27

This month I turned 27.  I was able to go to the temple by myself in the morning - peace on the way there and back. Bliss. Chris surprised me with a cake that he hired his office manager to make.  Peppermint chocolate meringue. Delicious. Then Chris watched the boys while I went to the gym to work out (actually to watch American Idol) and then I browsed the Target clearance sections. It was a great day full of some of my favorite things and a break from some of my favorite people. :) Does that sound bad??  I really do love my kids! ;)



Clark graced me some birthday yoga poses.
A few days after my birthday, I got a package in the mail from my bestie with this awesome contraption in it.
Look at that perfect snowball!


 

2 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous snowball! ;-) I hope that I have a break from my favorite people on my birthday, too! Haha. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Sounds like a great day & that cake is gorgeous and sounds delicious. Love all your snow adventures, except when you got stuck in the snow. How awful. And that's awesome Clark did so well in the dental chair, he's a champ.

    ReplyDelete